Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

vintage flower pics

vintage flower pictures

I LOVE these pictures from The Botanical Register: Consisting of Coloured Figures of Exotic Plants, Cultivated in British Gardens, with Their History and Mode of Treatment (I also love the name).  The entire Botanical Register can be viewed on Google Books, with great quality pictures. 
 
I want to use these pictures as a design for a quilt someday, but I don't have the time to start a huge project like that right now.  
 
They would also be great for other crafts:  
Decoupage Boxes- Martha Stewart's how to
Decoupage Votives- Martha Stewart's how to
Decorative Glass Coasters- Martha Stewart's how to
Decoupage Furniture- Martha Stewart's how to
Covering cork boards or magnet boards etc.
 
Here are some of my favorite pictures, but there are many more at the link above.  
 



 
 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment